Tiny Tot Preschool & Kindergarten
Tel: (847) 675-6619
- Tiny Tot Preschool is licensed by the Department of Children and Family Services, part of the Illinois Department of Human Services.
- In addition the school is inspected and approved by the State Fire Marshall, Skokie Fire Department and the Skokie Health Department.
- The school provides full and half-day care for children ages 15 months through 6 years.
- Enrollment is open to children of any race, nationality, sex or ethnic origin.
- The program is designed to provide experiences, which will enhance the child's social, emotional, intellectual and physical development in a stimulating and nurturing environment.
- Tiny Tot Pre-School believes in a developmental approach in working with children.
- Children are natural learners who learn and progress at their own rate of development.
- We believe in addressing the whole child. Physical, emotional, social and intellectual development are equally important and are provided for in a safe, healthy environment built on trust, security and loving relationships.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Skokie Grades: PK-3 | 52 students
8401 Karlov Ave
Skokie, IL 60076
(847) 679-4614 1 PK-3
- Skokie Grades: NS | 153 students
8260 Elmwood Street
Skokie, IL 60077
(800) 675-6039 1.1 NS
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.