Sacred Heart School
- Top Ranked IL School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Enrollment: 203 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,300
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: Apr. 1
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Students are educated in an intimate environment, averaging 15 students per classroom.
- They receive the benefits of age-specific education methodologies, while thriving in the school community that spans a wide range of ages.
- Excellent academics are reflected in student achievement.
- Standardized testing scores are consistantly well above the national norms.
- Many of our students continue to excel in high school and attain advanced placement classes and honor roll status.
- The highly-qualified faculty combines many years of teaching experience, and along with Ms. Kristen Fink, SH Principal, they create an atmosphere of warmth, vision and academic excellence.
- Sacred Heart School students plan and attend weekly masses and holiday prayer and reconciliation services, as well as daily religion classes.
- An emphasis on service is reflected in the many service projects initiated and completed by students in recent years.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Sacred Heart School cost?
Sacred Heart School's tuition is approximately $5,300 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Sacred Heart School?
The acceptance rate of Sacred Heart School is 100%, which is higher than the national average of 91%.
What sports does Sacred Heart School offer?
Sacred Heart School offers 7 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is Sacred Heart School's ranking?
Sacred Heart School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Illinois for: Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for Sacred Heart School?
The application deadline for Sacred Heart School is Apr. 1.
Endorse Sacred Heart School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards