Toddle Inn Elementary School
- Toddle Inn recognizes the importance of early learning experiences and pledges to provide the best possible child care programs by: Encouraging children to become independent, creative thinkers and problem solvers, Helping students realize their potential by providing a well-planned instruction program that promotes the development of self-discipline, concentration, self-direction and self-confidence, Hiring teachers who value the process of child development and recognize each child's individuality and learning style, Encouraging professionalism at all times and supporting the teachers' progress toward their professional development, Seeking a broad cross-section and cultural diversity among our students and Seeking to integrate school, home, community and environment.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||10 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Scarborough Grades: 2-12 | 24 students
415 Us Route 1
Scarborough, ME 04074
(207)885-5123 1.1 2-12
- South Portland Grades: PK-K | 81 students
525 Highland Ave
South Portland, ME 04106
(207)767-2129 4.2 PK-K
- Cape Elizabeth Grades: 3-12 | 26 students
126 Spurwink Ave
Cape Elizabeth, ME 04107
(207)773-7323 4.8 3-12
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.