Toddle Inn Elementary School
- Toddle Inn recognizes the importance of early learning experiences and pledges to provide the best possible child care programs by: Encouraging children to become independent, creative thinkers and problem solvers, Helping students realize their potential by providing a well-planned instruction program that promotes the development of self-discipline, concentration, self-direction and self-confidence, Hiring teachers who value the process of child development and recognize each child's individuality and learning style, Encouraging professionalism at all times and supporting the teachers' progress toward their professional development, Seeking a broad cross-section and cultural diversity among our students and Seeking to integrate school, home, community and environment.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||10 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Scarborough Grades: 2-12 | 24 students
415 Us Route 1
Scarborough, ME 04074
(207) 885-5123 1.1 2-12
- South Portland Grades: PK-K | 81 students
525 Highland Ave
South Portland, ME 04106
(207) 767-2129 4.2 PK-K
- Cape Elizabeth Grades: 4-12 | 21 students
126 Spurwink Ave
Cape Elizabeth, ME 04107
(207) 773-7323 4.8 4-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.