Cornerstone Baptist Academy
Tel: (207) 885-5123
- Cornerstone Baptist Church exists to magnify God by making and maturing disciples who will minister to others by mirroring Christlikeness.
- Cornerstone Baptist Academy seeks to mature youth for ministry. The Christian school is a blessing to our ministry and helps fulfill our philosophy.
- The desire of the leadership of CBC is that our graduates would actively serve the Lord.
- To produce the right product, we must begin with the proper philosophy.
- Our first concern is that we are training our children to love God.
- We will be committed to academic excellence, but not at all costs.
- If academic excellence requires that a school enroll ungodly students or employ ungodly teachers, then in truth that school is not providing a Christian education.
- A Christian school dedicated to the task of edification provides a wonderful atmosphere.
- Success is not measured by sports or facilities, but by lives dedicated to Christ, for then we are maturing youth for ministry.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bridgton Grades: 2-8 | 9 students
15 Wayside Ave
Bridgton, ME 04009
(207) 647-4404 37.2 2-8
- Cape Elizabeth Grades: 4-12 | 21 students
126 Spurwink Ave
Cape Elizabeth, ME 04107
(207) 773-7323 5.9 4-12
- Portland Grades: PK-12 | 24 students
476 Summit St
Portland, ME 04103
(207) 797-0257 9.6 PK-12
- Orlando Grades: K-12 | 670 students
9307 Curry Ford Road
Orlando, FL 32825
(407) 275-8031 1203.9 K-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?