Top Maine Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 29 top school membership associations in Maine, serving 107 private schools (64% of all schools) and 15,103 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are Other school association(s) (21% of schools), National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS) (19% of schools) and New England Association of Schools and Colleges (16% of schools).
Seacoast Waldorf School Photo - Seacoast Waldorf School located in Eliot, ME on 5 acres in Eliot, ME. From nursery all the way to 8th grade.
French School of Maine - L'Ecole Francaise du Maine Photo - Fostering independence and self-discovery through the exchange of language, culture and ideas
Riley School Photo - Lower school children take turns trying kayaking in the stream on Riley Campus under the watchful eye of the Lower school teacher.
North Yarmouth Academy Photo - North Yarmouth Academy students on their way to classes in the Curtis Building.
Deer Pond Edu-Care, Inc. Photo - Waiting for the bus. Before and after school for Hollis and Waterboro Elementary schools.
Hyde School Photo - Located in the quaint and historic shipbuilding city of Bath, Maine, on the Kennebec River, the 145-acre Hyde-Bath School campus was founded in 1966. Year-round, students and faculty enjoy miles of wooded running, bicycling, and cross-country skiing trails that extend beyond the campus.
Hebron Academy Photo - Hebron students enjoy a great sense of community before our weekly School Meeting.
Top Maine Private Schools by Membership Association (2019-20)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 7 Schools193 Students4.17% Minority
- 1 Schools34 Students15.79% Minority
- 1 Schools34 Students17.65% Minority
- 9 Schools385 Students5.45% Minority
- 9 Schools534 Students7.14% Minority
- 12 Schools1,302 Students10.78% Minority
- 2 Schools109 Students6.52% Minority
- 4 Schools1,568 Students15.54% Minority
- 4 Schools587 Students3.26% Minority
- 1 Schools54 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools231 Students2.16% Minority
- 1 Schools81 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools109 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools40 Students2.56% Minority
- 1 Schools400 Students7.43% Minority
- 7 Schools372 Students6.85% Minority
- 20 Schools8,061 Students12.06% Minority
- 2 Schools529 Students4.08% Minority
- 1 Schools148 Students9.92% Minority
- 7 Schools1,659 Students8.15% Minority
- 1 Schools63 Students1.67% Minority
- 17 Schools4,392 Students14.15% Minority
- 5 Schools186 Students6.90% Minority
- 7 Schools270 Students7.20% Minority
- 5 Schools201 Students3.14% Minority
- 23 Schools5,100 Students12.11% Minority
- 3 Schools104 Students2.86% Minority
- 10 Schools3,684 Students12.05% Minority
- 8 Schools3,615 Students14.88% Minority
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.