Top Maine Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2020 school year, there are 30 top school membership associations in Maine, serving 106 private schools (64% of all schools) and 15,007 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are Other school association(s) (22% of schools), National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS) (19% of schools) and New England Association of Schools and Colleges (16% of schools).
Seacoast Waldorf School Photo - Seacoast Waldorf School located in Eliot, ME on 5 acres in Eliot, ME. From nursery all the way to 8th grade.
Lee Academy Photo - Lee Academy, a respected boarding program has hosted students from 16 states, seven Asian countries, five Central American/Caribbean countries, 10 European countries, Australia, Israel and Canada.
Mount Merici Academy Photo - Mount Merici Academy, an Ursuline school, is dedicated to nurturing the whole child- mind, body, and spirit- providing love and guidance so that students can achieve their personal best.In partnership with families, our mission is to instill values of respect, responsibility and self-discipline, teaching students in the Ursuline Serviam tradition of service to our community and the world.
Deer Pond Edu-Care, Inc. Photo - Waiting for the bus. Before and after school for Hollis and Waterboro Elementary schools.
Top Maine Private Schools by Membership Association (2020)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 7 Schools193 Students4.17% Minority
- 1 Schools30 Students15.79% Minority
- 1 Schools34 Students17.65% Minority
- 9 Schools385 Students5.45% Minority
- 9 Schools564 Students7.14% Minority
- 12 Schools1,302 Students10.78% Minority
- 1 Schools17 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools107 Students5.26% Minority
- 4 Schools1,568 Students15.54% Minority
- 4 Schools587 Students3.26% Minority
- 1 Schools54 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools231 Students2.16% Minority
- 1 Schools81 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools109 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools40 Students2.56% Minority
- 1 Schools400 Students7.43% Minority
- 7 Schools372 Students6.85% Minority
- 20 Schools8,061 Students12.06% Minority
- 2 Schools529 Students4.08% Minority
- 1 Schools148 Students9.92% Minority
- 7 Schools1,624 Students8.15% Minority
- 1 Schools63 Students1.67% Minority
- 17 Schools4,397 Students14.15% Minority
- 5 Schools186 Students6.90% Minority
- 7 Schools300 Students7.20% Minority
- 5 Schools197 Students3.14% Minority
- 23 Schools5,043 Students12.21% Minority
- 3 Schools104 Students2.86% Minority
- 10 Schools3,684 Students12.05% Minority
- 8 Schools3,615 Students14.88% Minority
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.