- Mount Merici is a private, Catholic co-educational school offering morning Nursery School, half-day Prekindergarten and full day Kindergarten through Grade eight.
- It is sponsored by Ursuline Sisters of the Central Province and is located in Waterville, Maine.
- The ministry of the school serves to support your family by assisting you in your child's academic, social, and spiritual formation.
- Today, a committed lay faculty and administration joins the Ursuline Sisters in their mission of offering an excellent education in a supportive and caring environment.
- At Mount Merici, students receive a strong foundation for future success. Our Stanford Achievement Test scores are consistently high.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||244 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 10%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
May 24, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fishes offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.