St. Michael School
St. Michael School while partnering with parents and community, provides opportunities for students to embrace a rigorous program of studies as well as practice and model strong faith through community activism.
We realize that by embracing individual differences and creating a sense of mutual respect, compassion and understanding, we will instill in all students, an enthusiasm for learning and a realization of their Christ-guided place in the world.
- Top Ranked ME School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 187 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,731
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 12%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition may be paid monthly via FACTS Tuition Management
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Adventure Club for Grades 6-8, Children's Choir, Dodgeball and Ping Pong, French Club, Intramural: Soccer, Math Team
- St. Michael School provides the fullest and best opportunity to the student to realize the three-fold purpose of Christian Education: to teach doctrine, to build community and to serve all people. Realizing that this education prepares each for his place in life, St. Michael School offers a well-balanced program based on the spiritual, moral, intellectual, emotional, social and physical needs of the student. St. Michael School philosophy is reflected in the atmosphere of the school environment, in the parent/school relationship, in the curriculum, in extra curricular and enrichment activities and in school policies and procedures.
Endorse St. Michael School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.