Our teachers at Torbett KinderCare are passionate about your child's happiness and growth and provide a safe, nurturing environment that cultivates self-esteem.
This is more than a job for our teachers, it's an opportunity for them to share their passion for life while they inspire, engage, and awaken the wonder inside each and every child.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome! We are so happy to have you with us at Torbett KinderCare Learning Center. It is not only our responsibility but our privilege to make sure your child has the best experience and the strongest foundation possible. Our curriculum is geared towards Kindergarten Readiness. From our Infant program all the way up to our School Age program, our children are learning while having fun! While you are touring our center we hope to connect with you on a personal level with the goal of gaining your trust. Torbett KinderCare has an Open Door Policy, feel free to come in and visit anytime you want. Our staff works very hard to make sure you and your child feel comfortable every time you walk through the door. We understand it is difficult to leave your child for the first time and strive to gain your trust and want our center to be your home away from home. We look forward to working with you and your child to establish a strong foundation for their academic success!
- We value health and safety at our center which is why we have the following features: A keypad entry to the building, fenced playground and all of our staff are CPR and First Aid certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Enrollment: Min Age - 12 mos., Max Age - 12 Year-Olds
- DSHS and DCFF
- Toddler Programs (1 – 2 Years), Discovery Preschool Programs (2 – 3 Years), Preschool Programs (3 – 4 Years), Prekindergarten Programs (4 – 5 Years), Before and After School Programs (5–12 Years), Summer Programs (preschool, prekindergarten, and school-age)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Torbett Street KinderCare?
The application deadline for Torbett Street KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Torbett Street KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.