Trent Montessori Preschool
- Trent Montessori School class is composed of the blending of age 3 to 6 year old children.
- It is a prepared environment that meets the needs of the whole child - his mind, his body and his spirit.
- The children work at their own rates with self-chosen materials which encourage and stimulate them to investigate their world through practical life and sensorial activities, math, language, reading, geography, history, creative writing, science, indoor and outdoor gardening, sewing, music, and art.
- The benefits the children derive from this program are: independence, self-discipline and self-control, the ability to work together and share, a community spirit, self-confidence, self-respect, a successful and positive school experience and a lasting love of learning.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
Other Montessori association(s)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||62 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bellevue Grades: NS-8 | 124 students
235 Division Street
Bellevue, KY 41073
(859) 291-6937 0.6 NS-8
- Erlanger Grades: PK-K | 9 students
630 Viox Dr
Erlanger, KY 41018
(859) 342-5839 8 PK-K
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.