- Top Ranked MS School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 373 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Tri-County Academy was established in 1970 as an independent day school. It was created for and is dedicated to the education of boys and girls, kindergarten through high school. Tri-County begins the developmental process at age three, where both educational and motor skills are emphasized. The elementary utilizes the A Beka Program, an accelerated program that focuses on specialized developmental programs to develop critical learning and thinking skills. Other activities, such as art, music, computer, Spanish and site trips round out the elementary student activities. In addition to the traditional course work in Math, English, Science and History, TCA has implemented teaching styles that enhance the students' learning and reasoning skills over pure memorization. Other courses including Bible, Accounting, Sociology, Speech and Creative Writing are designed to fully prepare the student for college attendance.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Tricounty Academy's ranking?
Tricounty Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Mississippi for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Tricounty Academy?
The application deadline for Tricounty Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Tricounty Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards