Trinity Lutheran School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 45 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 20%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Trinity Lutheran School provides a faith-based education for children from Preschool to grade 8. In addition to religious instruction, all subjects are taught from the perspective of our faith in an all-powerful, just, and merciful God. TLS works in partnership with families in bringing their children up in the way they should go (Proverbs 22:6). The spiritual component that we add makes Trinity’s education complete. Small class sizes coupled with strong academics means that our students don’t get lost in the shuffle, but rather, they receive much individual attention. Former students, their parents, and high school educators tell us that our students are well-prepared to continue their education outside the walls of our school.
Endorse Trinity Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.