Trinity Lutheran School
- Trinity Lutheran School offers quality Christ-centered education for ages 3 through 8th grade.
- We provide an excellent curriculum with an emphasis on literacy and math skills.
- Dedicated, certified Christian teachers are available in the faculty to provide our children a quality education.
- Discipline rooted in Christian love and forgiveness enviornement is available here.
- A variety of extra-curricular activities are also available in the school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Lutheran Schools Accreditation|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||349 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bloomington Grades: PK-8 | 470 students
1909 E. Lincoln Street
Bloomington, IL 61701
(309)662-3712 1.1 PK-8
- Bloomington Grades: PK-12 | 424 students
22017 N 1200 East Rd.
Bloomington, IL 61705
(309)662-9900 2.2 PK-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.