Trinity Lutheran School
- Trinity Lutheran School offers quality Christ-centered education for ages 3 through 8th grade.
- We provide an excellent curriculum with an emphasis on literacy and math skills.
- Dedicated, certified Christian teachers are available in the faculty to provide our children a quality education.
- Discipline rooted in Christian love and forgiveness enviornement is available here.
- A variety of extra-curricular activities are also available in the school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Lutheran Schools Accreditation|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||349 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bloomington Grades: PK-8 | 470 students
1909 E. Lincoln Street
Bloomington, IL 61701
(309)662-3712 1.1 PK-8
- Bloomington Grades: PK-12 | 424 students
22017 N 1200 East Rd.
Bloomington, IL 61705
(309)662-9900 2.2 PK-12
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.