Trinity Lutheran School
- Trinity Lutheran School offers quality Christ-centered education for ages 3 through 8th grade.
- We provide an excellent curriculum with an emphasis on literacy and math skills.
- Dedicated, certified Christian teachers are available in the faculty to provide our children a quality education.
- Discipline rooted in Christian love and forgiveness enviornement is available here.
- A variety of extra-curricular activities are also available in the school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Lutheran Schools Accreditation|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||349 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bloomington Grades: PK-8 | 470 students
1909 E. Lincoln Street
Bloomington, IL 61701
(309)662-3712 1.1 PK-8
- Bloomington Grades: PK-12 | 424 students
22017 N 1200 East Rd.
Bloomington, IL 61705
(309)662-9900 2.2 PK-12
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.