Cornerstone Christian Academy Of Mclean County
- Cornerstone Christian Academy is a private, college preparatory school that exists to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ by challenging its students to know him as lord, to think biblically, and to grow in knowledge and skill that they may serve and influence the world in his name.
- We believe parents are responsible for the Christian education of their children.
- Cornerstone Christian Academy is committed to providing a solid liberal arts, college-preparatory education presented in the context of a biblical worldview.
- In order to accomplish this objective, all students take classes in six core subjects.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||410 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BloomingtonGrades: PK-8 | 469 students
1909 E. Lincoln Street
Bloomington, IL 61701
BloomingtonGrades: K-8 | 354 students
1102 W Hamilton Rd
Bloomington, IL 61704
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?