Cornerstone Christian Academy Of Mclean County
- Cornerstone Christian Academy is a private, college preparatory school that exists to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ by challenging its students to know him as lord, to think biblically, and to grow in knowledge and skill that they may serve and influence the world in his name.
- We believe parents are responsible for the Christian education of their children.
- Cornerstone Christian Academy is committed to providing a solid liberal arts, college-preparatory education presented in the context of a biblical worldview.
- In order to accomplish this objective, all students take classes in six core subjects.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||410 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- BloomingtonGrades: PK-8 | 469 students
1909 E. Lincoln Street
Bloomington, IL 61701
- BloomingtonGrades: K-8 | 354 students
1102 W Hamilton Rd
Bloomington, IL 61704
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.