Cornerstone Christian Academy Of Mclean County
- Cornerstone Christian Academy is a private, college preparatory school that exists to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ by challenging its students to know him as lord, to think biblically, and to grow in knowledge and skill that they may serve and influence the world in his name.
- We believe parents are responsible for the Christian education of their children.
- Cornerstone Christian Academy is committed to providing a solid liberal arts, college-preparatory education presented in the context of a biblical worldview.
- In order to accomplish this objective, all students take classes in six core subjects.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||424 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bloomington Grades: PK-8 | 470 students
1909 E. Lincoln Street
Bloomington, IL 61701
(309)662-3712 1.9 PK-8
- Bloomington Grades: PK-8 | 349 students
1102 W Hamilton Rd
Bloomington, IL 61704
(309)829-7513 2.2 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.