Trinity School At Edgemere
Trinity School At Edgemere ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Oklahoma for:
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, High Functioning Autism, ADHD, ADD, and other Mild to Moderate Learning Differences
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Club or Organization:
Art Club, Chess Club
Art Club, Chess Club
- Trinity School has served Central Oklahoma since 1961 and offers specialized, tailored academic and social programs designed for students that learn differently. Over nearly 60 years, we`ve built a one-of-a-kind, life-changing school - a hidden gem in the heart of Oklahoma City. And we`ve done as a community of committed educators, families and community partners.
- Trinity`s ability to focus on the varied learning needs of each individual pupil empowers those students to achieve their full academic and personal potential. Our school changes the lives of the students and families we serve.
- Trinity`s entire student-focused approach, increasing the breadth and depth of the classes, activities, and services available to each Trinity family create the pillars of our success.
- At Trinity School, part of our foundational beliefs includes the importance of that active learning. We believe this is essential to the full development of a child`s potential. Active learning occurs most effectively in settings that provide developmentally appropriate learning opportunities designed to strengthen and extend the cognitive, physical, and emotional development of all students.
- In every Trinity School classroom students engage in educational tasks and participate in developmentally appropriate experiences. Here, students and teachers form active learning partnerships to support the students` development and students are supported as they engage in important social connections with other students and adults. Trinity School promotes independent thinking, active learning, a "can-do" attitude, and active, inquisitive imaginations in our students. While students develop these attributes at different rates and in varying degrees, Trinity`s instructional approaches are designed to foster self-confidence and social competence in all students. Trinity`s students leave our school prepared for the necessary lifelong education, on-the-job training, teamwork, and problem-solving demands of today`s society.
Profile last updated: 05/06/2021
Endorse Trinity School At Edgemere. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.