Trinity School At Edgemere ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Oklahoma for:
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, High Functioning Autism, ADHD, ADD, and other Mild to Moderate Learning Differences
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 26%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Club or Organization:
Art Club, Chess Club
Art Club, Chess Club
- Trinity School has served Central Oklahoma since 1961 and offers specialized, tailored academic and social programs designed for students that learn differently. Over nearly 60 years, we`ve built a one-of-a-kind, life-changing school - a hidden gem in the heart of Oklahoma City. And we`ve done as a community of committed educators, families and community partners.
- Trinity`s ability to focus on the varied learning needs of each individual pupil empowers those students to achieve their full academic and personal potential. Our school changes the lives of the students and families we serve.
- Trinity`s entire student-focused approach, increasing the breadth and depth of the classes, activities, and services available to each Trinity family create the pillars of our success.
- At Trinity School, part of our foundational beliefs includes the importance of that active learning. We believe this is essential to the full development of a child`s potential. Active learning occurs most effectively in settings that provide developmentally appropriate learning opportunities designed to strengthen and extend the cognitive, physical, and emotional development of all students.
- In every Trinity School classroom students engage in educational tasks and participate in developmentally appropriate experiences. Here, students and teachers form active learning partnerships to support the students` development and students are supported as they engage in important social connections with other students and adults. Trinity School promotes independent thinking, active learning, a "can-do" attitude, and active, inquisitive imaginations in our students. While students develop these attributes at different rates and in varying degrees, Trinity`s instructional approaches are designed to foster self-confidence and social competence in all students. Trinity`s students leave our school prepared for the necessary lifelong education, on-the-job training, teamwork, and problem-solving demands of today`s society.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Trinity School At Edgemere offer a summer program?
Yes, Trinity School At Edgemere offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What sports does Trinity School At Edgemere offer?
Trinity School At Edgemere offers 4 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country and Track and Field.
What is Trinity School At Edgemere's ranking?
Trinity School At Edgemere ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Oklahoma for: Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees and Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for Trinity School At Edgemere?
The application deadline for Trinity School At Edgemere is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Trinity School At Edgemere. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.