Trinity School At Edgemere
Trinity School At Edgemere places among the top 20% of private schools in Oklahoma for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- School History Oldest founding date
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Oral Roberts University Educational Fellowship (ORUEF)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, High Functioning Autism, ADHD, ADD, and other Mild to Moderate Learning Differences|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Track and FieldBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Art Club, Chess Club
- Trinity School has served Central Oklahoma since 1961 and offers specialized, tailored academic and social programs designed for students that learn differently. Over nearly 60 years, we`ve built a one-of-a-kind, life-changing school - a hidden gem in the heart of Oklahoma City. And we`ve done as a community of committed educators, families and community partners.
- Trinity`s ability to focus on the varied learning needs of each individual pupil empowers those students to achieve their full academic and personal potential. Our school changes the lives of the students and families we serve.
- Trinity`s entire student-focused approach, increasing the breadth and depth of the classes, activities, and services available to each Trinity family create the pillars of our success.
- At Trinity School, part of our foundational beliefs includes the importance of that active learning. We believe this is essential to the full development of a child`s potential. Active learning occurs most effectively in settings that provide developmentally appropriate learning opportunities designed to strengthen and extend the cognitive, physical, and emotional development of all students.
- In every Trinity School classroom students engage in educational tasks and participate in developmentally appropriate experiences. Here, students and teachers form active learning partnerships to support the students` development and students are supported as they engage in important social connections with other students and adults. Trinity School promotes independent thinking, active learning, a "can-do" attitude, and active, inquisitive imaginations in our students. While students develop these attributes at different rates and in varying degrees, Trinity`s instructional approaches are designed to foster self-confidence and social competence in all students. Trinity`s students leave our school prepared for the necessary lifelong education, on-the-job training, teamwork, and problem-solving demands of today`s society.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oklahoma City Grades: K-1 | 38 students
3301 N Martin Luther King Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73111
(405) 548-1280 2.4 K-1
- Oklahoma City Grades: PK-12 | 980 students
1800 NW 122nd Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73120
(405) 749-3005 7 PK-12
- Oklahoma City Grades: PK-8 | 583 students
600 NW 44th Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73118
(405) 524-0631 1 PK-8
- Edmond Grades: PK-12 | 271 students
1101 E 9th St
Edmond, OK 73034
(405) 488-6478 10.4 PK-12
- Oklahoma City Grades: PK-12 | 949 students
9500 N Pennsylvania Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73120
(405) 749-3200 5.1 PK-12
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.