Tulsa Adventist Academy
Tel: (918) 834-1107
Tulsa Adventist Academy offers a stimulating accredited private school education for prekindergarten through 10th grade with a dedication to developing the ‘whole person’ - physical, mental and spiritual - in a Christ-centered environment.
Students routinely excel above their ability level with an average of at least one half grade higher than predicted.
Our commitment is to middle income families of all faiths with nearly 100 years of proficiency at offering outstanding education at affordable rates.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,500|
|Tuition Notes||Pre-k through 6th grade - $4500 7th/8th - $4920 9th/10th - $5480|
|Admissions Director||Mark Griffin|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sport|
- Facilities: One-story building with multiple classrooms, library, computer lab, large gymnasium, music room, science facilities, outdoor play area and field. Programs Offered: Classic liberal arts curriculum focused on academics, fine arts and performing arts. Includes extras such as drama, band, choral, private instrument instruction, International student program, weekly chapels, honor society, student leadership and girls/boys athletics.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tulsa Grades: PK-8 | 221 students
3745 S Hudson Ave
Tulsa, OK 74135
(918) 622-2890 3 PK-8
- Oklahoma City Grades: K-12 | 43 students
4201 N Martin Luther King Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73111
(405) 427-6525 96.9 K-12
- Jefferson Grades: 9-12 | 30 students
3060 Fm 728
Jefferson, TX 75657
(903) 665-3973 246.9 9-12
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.