Tulsa Adventist Academy
Tulsa Adventist Academy offers a stimulating accredited private school education for prekindergarten through 10th grade with a dedication to developing the ‘whole person’ - physical, mental and spiritual - in a Christ-centered environment.
Students routinely excel above their ability level with an average of at least one half grade higher than predicted.
Our commitment is to middle income families of all faiths with nearly 100 years of proficiency at offering outstanding education at affordable rates.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 97 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,500
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Tulsa Adventist Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Oklahoma for:
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 24%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Pre-k through 6th grade - $4500 7th/8th - $4920 9th/10th - $5480
Total Sports Offered
- Facilities: One-story building with multiple classrooms, library, computer lab, large gymnasium, music room, science facilities, outdoor play area and field. Programs Offered: Classic liberal arts curriculum focused on academics, fine arts and performing arts. Includes extras such as drama, band, choral, private instrument instruction, International student program, weekly chapels, honor society, student leadership and girls/boys athletics.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Tulsa Adventist Academy cost?
Tulsa Adventist Academy's tuition is approximately $4,500 for private students.
What sports does Tulsa Adventist Academy offer?
Tulsa Adventist Academy offers 1 interscholastic sports: Basketball.
When is the application deadline for Tulsa Adventist Academy?
The application deadline for Tulsa Adventist Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Tulsa Adventist Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.