- University School is a private school in Tulsa, Oklahoma on The University of Tulsa campus serving academically talented children ages three through eighth grade.
- At University School, we strive to serve as a national model of excellence in pre-college education for students of high academic potential by working with them to enhance academic achievement, develop personal and community responsibility, and develop creativity while also fostering basic skills.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||215 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tulsa Grades: PK-5 | 159 students
4849 S Mingo Rd
Tulsa, OK 74146
(918) 622-2327 5.8 PK-5
- Tulsa Grades: NS-12 | 543 students
2433 W 61st Street
Tulsa, OK 74132
(918) 446-3553 6.5 NS-12
- Tulsa Grades: K-6 | 53 students
4025 N. Hartford Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74106
(918) 794-7800 2.6 K-6
- Tulsa Grades: PK-8 | 221 students
3745 S Hudson Ave
Tulsa, OK 74135
(918) 622-2890 3.3 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.