Tutor Time Learning Center
Tel: (856) 428-9090
- At Tutor Time, caring, experienced teachers help children develop vital learning skills and social confidence.
- Our age-specific programs, play places and personal spaces combine to create an atmosphere ideal for early childhood education.
- And our exclusive Tutor Time Life Smart curriculum embraces the differences between children and helps them develop their strengths.
- Tutor Time is passionate about children's growth, development and achievements.
- We are proud to partner with educationally minded families who share these goals.
- We appreciate and understand the rapid pace of today's world and work to ease the stress that modern families face.
- That is why we have gathered resources to help families stay involved and to provide parents with additional information and tips regarding a variety of parenting and family issues.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||210 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sewell Grades: PK-K | 89 students
315 Fries Mill Rd
Sewell, NJ 08080
(856) 582-1144 9.4 PK-K
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.