Tutor Time Learning Center
- At Tutor Time, caring, experienced teachers help children develop vital learning skills and social confidence.
- Our age-specific programs, play places and personal spaces combine to create an atmosphere ideal for early childhood education.
- And our exclusive Tutor Time Life Smart curriculum embraces the differences between children and helps them develop their strengths.
- Tutor Time is passionate about children's growth, development and achievements.
- We are proud to partner with educationally minded families who share these goals.
- We appreciate and understand the rapid pace of today's world and work to ease the stress that modern families face.
- That is why we have gathered resources to help families stay involved and to provide parents with additional information and tips regarding a variety of parenting and family issues.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||210 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.