Twin Branch Pentecostal Academy
- Twin Branch Pentecostal Academy serves 11 students in grades 1-10 and is a member of the Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow).
- The student:teacher of Twin Branch Pentecostal Academy is 6:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Pentecostal.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-10|
|Total Students||11 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Welch Grades: K-12 | 21 students
225 Maple Avenue
Welch, WV 24801 6 K-12
- Mullens Grades: K-6 | 20 students
Mullens, WV 25882
(304)294-4595 18.1 K-6
- Chauncey Grades: K-12 | 118 students
140 Beth Haven Road
Chauncey, WV 25612
(304)946-4447 25.8 K-12
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?