Richlands Christian Academy
- Richlands Christian Academy serves 34 students in grades Kindergarten-12 and is a member of the Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow).
- The student:teacher of Richlands Christian Academy is 6:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Christian.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||34 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Richlands Grades: K-12 | 37 students
200 Holmes Circle
Richlands, VA 24641
(276) 964-5553 0.7 K-12
- Raven Grades: NS-12 | 59 students
812 Raven Rd
Raven, VA 24639
(276) 964-9794 2.7 NS-12
- Cedar Bluff Grades: PK-10 | 24 students
150 Gospel Street
Cedar Bluff, VA 24609
(276) 345-4251 3.5 PK-10
Awesome school! They have quite high standards and are very strict but fair. The faculty are qualified and caring. The curriculum is more than we had hoped for in a Christian curriculum. When the curriculum is taught to the standards of this school, it is unbeatable. The facilities are wonderful as well. The family center allows for plenty of physical education while in safety and comfort. Although high academic standards are demanded, a personal relationship with Jesus Christ is the focus of this wonderful ministry. We are blessed to have this school.
- Posted by Parent - Dani
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.