Mountain Mission School
5.00 (3 reviews)
Tel: (276) 935-2954
- Mountain Mission School is a non-profit (501 (c) (3) charitable organization, incorporated under the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- We provide a home, an Ecucation and Spiritual Guidance. Our children enjoy the benefits of a quality Christian education.
- We provide pre-school through high school. At a time when school drop out rates are high around the United States, over 90% of our children go on to pursue additional education after graduation from our private high school.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||243 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Raven Grades: NS-12 | 59 students
812 Raven Rd
Raven, VA 24639
(276) 964-9794 18.5 NS-12
- Hagerstown Grades: 9-12 | 121 students
10100 Academy Dr
Hagerstown, MD 21740
(301) 739-8480 289.9 9-12
My name is Mahlet Hawaz I would recommended mmsIs a good school for all children me and my Doughter we love mms
- Posted by Parent - Mahlet hawaz
My name is Ruth Anderson maiden name [ overholser] I attended MMS 1969 -1979. Even though I was bitter for being at the school, I learned so much .It wasn't until I was older that I appreciated what the school, friends and staff meant to me.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - rande
I would recommend MMS. It is a good place to live and go to school. My name is Thurman Justus.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - ttjus
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?