Twin Tiers Christian Academy
Tel: (607) 739-3619
- Twin Tiers Christian Academy is proud of its academic credentials, and strives to provide our students with the best educational experience available while not compromising the Biblical world view.
- Our Christian school began operation in 1976 as the Twin Tiers Baptist High School, ministering to students in grades 7 to 12.
- We are located in the “Finger Lakes” region of New York, near Elmira and Horseheads, just a few miles off of I-86.
- As of July 2004, our school, now known as Twin Tiers Christian Academy, has been under the ministry of the Breesport Baptist Church.
- Since our inception, it has been our goal to help parents train up their precious children with a Biblical world view.
- We are proud of our graduates who have gone on to serve the Lord in their various vocations: education, mission work, medicine, the pastorate, music, law enforcement, and numerous other areas.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||94 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Elmira Grades: 7-9 | 137 students
1010 Davis St
Elmira, NY 14901
(607) 734-0336 6.7 7-9
- Horseheads Grades: K-6 | 57 students
2293 Grand Central Ave
Horseheads, NY 14845
(607) 739-9811 4.7 K-6
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.