- Saint Mary Our Mother School is committed to providing an excellent Catholic elementary education, pre-school through grade six.
- We provide small classes in a warm, nurturing environment with dedicated teachers who help to guide students spiritually, academically and morally.
- Founded in 1959 as an educational ministry of the parish of Saint Mary Our Mother, our school warmly welcomes children of all faiths to be part of our school family.
- The school is a faith-community working towards fostering the dignity of the person and responding to the need for justice and peace in our global society.
- Saint Mary Our Mother educates the whole person by sharing with the parents their responsibility to foster spiritual, intellectual, emotional, and physical growth in their children.
- Our sound, quality education will enable those who attend our school to acquire the competency needed to function as effective leaders.
- Through the development of Christian principles based on the Gospel message, each child is nurtured with the values needed to be contributing citizens in their future communities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||149 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.