Holy Family Elementary School
- Holy Family School, striving to live in relationship with God, is a learning community that fosters academic excellence, builds character and develops behavior to reflect the virtues and values of Jesus.
- The philosophy of Holy Family Catholic School is embodied in the documents of the Church on Catholic education.
- The fundamental goal of our Catholic School is to see that each child reaches his or her full potential as a responsible, Christian adult.
- Our school has committed itself to be a constant witness to the faith.
- The Christian values of sacrifice and service are modeled and encouraged in our school.
- Our school and its teachers take pride in and derive strength from the knowledge that they are different where it counts, in their witnessing to the Gospel message.
- The Holy Family Catholic School strives to inculcate life-sustaining values that build community at all levels: individual, family, and parish.
- It also acknowledges and builds upon the fine tradition that is Catholic education in our community.
- The school recognizes that it is a vital supplement to parental efforts to develop individuals who are Christian, caring members of their communities and their churches.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-5|
|Total Students||178 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||13 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?