Tel: (570) 888-5802
- Epiphany School strives to produce an atmosphere where basic Christain values are lived and where students learn how God works in their lives.
- As part of the Scranton Diocese, Epiphany School promotes and supports the education and continual learning of our students and community by providing an environment that upholds the tradition of Catholic education and fosters teamwork, commitment and fulfillment in our work through innovation, content learning, and serving others.
- We build bridges between our students and community to nurture their spirits and challenge their intellects as we guide each one toward achieving excellence.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||132 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rome Grades: K-12 | 114 students
3376 N. Rome Rd Rome
Rome, PA 18837
(570) 247-2800 11.5 K-12
- Elmira Grades: PK-6 | 185 students
421 Fulton Street
Elmira, NY 14904
(607) 732-3588 15.6 PK-6
- Horseheads Grades: K-6 | 57 students
2293 Grand Central Ave
Horseheads, NY 14845
(607) 739-4634 19.4 K-6
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.