Union Christian Academy
- Union Christian Academy is committed to educating our children in biblical values, character development and academic excellence.
- Our students are given the Stanford Achievement Tests, a standardized assessment measuring the effectiveness of our curriculum and their comprehension of it.
- UCA students consistently score in the top 30 percentile in the nation.
- UCA is a place where Christian values and academic excellence go hand in hand.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||267 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school, and preschool to Union Christian Academy is Cedar Creek School (19.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ruston Grades: NS-8 | 93 students
700 Woodward Ave
Ruston, LA 71270
(318)251-1590 21.2 NS-8
- West Monroe Grades: PK-12 | 181 students
5225 I-20 Service Rd.
West Monroe, LA 71292
(318)325-2077 21.2 PK-12
- West Monroe Grades: PK-12 | 512 students
320 Laird St
West Monroe, LA 71291
(318)396-7968 21.6 PK-12
- Ruston Grades: PK-12 | 78 students
1900 West Barnett Springs Road
Ruston, LA 71270
(318)255-0270 21.7 PK-12
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.