Union Christian Academy
Tel: (318) 368-8890
- Union Christian Academy is committed to educating our children in biblical values, character development and academic excellence.
- Our students are given the Stanford Achievement Tests, a standardized assessment measuring the effectiveness of our curriculum and their comprehension of it.
- UCA students consistently score in the top 30 percentile in the nation.
- UCA is a place where Christian values and academic excellence go hand in hand.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||256 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Union Christian Academy is Cedar Creek School (19.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ruston Grades: 1-8 | 27 students
700 Woodward Ave
Ruston, LA 71270
(318) 251-1590 21.2 1-8
- West Monroe Grades: PK-12 | 181 students
5225 I-20 Service Rd.
West Monroe, LA 71292
(318) 325-2077 21.2 PK-12
- West Monroe Grades: PK-12 | 406 students
320 Laird St
West Monroe, LA 71291
(318) 396-7968 21.6 PK-12
- Ruston Grades: PK-12 | 60 students
1900 West Barnett Springs Road
Ruston, LA 71270
(318) 255-0270 21.7 PK-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.