Unity Christian Elementary School
- Unity Christian School is a special place where Christian faith and educational excellence go hand in hand.
- Educational excellence is Unity serving a wide range of students from National Merit Scholars to special needs students.
- A comprehensive curriculum, which includes a full range of courses based on Biblical truths and taught by dynamic Christian teachers, prepares students for college and the workplace.
- Courses range from Advanced Placement to basic, from science labs to shop classes, from audition music groups to beginner music groups.
- A Christian community forms as Unity students and staff live together throughout the school day.
- In addition to classroom instruction, students and staff come together for daily chapel 15 minutes of all-school prayer, devotions, and singing.
- Students and staff spend many hours together in extracurricular activities where they practice and encourage and perform and celebrate God's gifts.
- In this community students and staff seek God's blessings, give God the glory, and experience God's grace.
- The mission of Unity Christian High School is to empower students with the knowledge and skills to live for Christ in all aspects of life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)|
Christian Schools International (CSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||153 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||31:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fulton Grades: 7-12 | 54 students
711 10th St
Fulton, IL 61252
(812)636-4598 0.2 7-12
- Clinton Grades: PK-12 | 261 students
312 So 4th St
Clinton, IA 52732
(563)242-1663 2.4 PK-12
- East Moline Grades: 1-12 | 50 students
5323 180th Street N
East Moline, IL 61244
(309)496-2505 23 1-12
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.