Unity Christian Elementary School
Tel: (815) 589-4196
- Unity Christian School is a special place where Christian faith and educational excellence go hand in hand.
- Educational excellence is Unity serving a wide range of students from National Merit Scholars to special needs students.
- A comprehensive curriculum, which includes a full range of courses based on Biblical truths and taught by dynamic Christian teachers, prepares students for college and the workplace.
- Courses range from Advanced Placement to basic, from science labs to shop classes, from audition music groups to beginner music groups.
- A Christian community forms as Unity students and staff live together throughout the school day.
- In addition to classroom instruction, students and staff come together for daily chapel 15 minutes of all-school prayer, devotions, and singing.
- Students and staff spend many hours together in extracurricular activities where they practice and encourage and perform and celebrate God's gifts.
- In this community students and staff seek God's blessings, give God the glory, and experience God's grace.
- The mission of Unity Christian High School is to empower students with the knowledge and skills to live for Christ in all aspects of life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)|
Christian Schools International (CSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||147 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fulton Grades: K-12 | 122 students
711 10th St
Fulton, IL 61252
(815) 589-3182 0.2 K-12
- Clinton Grades: PK-12 | 254 students
312 So 4th St
Clinton, IA 52732
(563) 242-1663 2.4 PK-12
- East Moline Grades: 1-12 | 50 students
5323 180th Street N
East Moline, IL 61244
(309) 496-2505 23 1-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.