Unity Christian Elementary School
- Unity Christian School is a special place where Christian faith and educational excellence go hand in hand.
- Educational excellence is Unity serving a wide range of students from National Merit Scholars to special needs students.
- A comprehensive curriculum, which includes a full range of courses based on Biblical truths and taught by dynamic Christian teachers, prepares students for college and the workplace.
- Courses range from Advanced Placement to basic, from science labs to shop classes, from audition music groups to beginner music groups.
- A Christian community forms as Unity students and staff live together throughout the school day.
- In addition to classroom instruction, students and staff come together for daily chapel 15 minutes of all-school prayer, devotions, and singing.
- Students and staff spend many hours together in extracurricular activities where they practice and encourage and perform and celebrate God's gifts.
- In this community students and staff seek God's blessings, give God the glory, and experience God's grace.
- The mission of Unity Christian High School is to empower students with the knowledge and skills to live for Christ in all aspects of life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||77 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- FultonGrades: 7-12 | 59 students
711 10th St
Fulton, IL 61252
- ClintonGrades: PK-12 | 261 students
312 So 4th St
Clinton, IA 52732
- De WittGrades: PK-8 | 212 students
417 6th Ave
De Witt, IA 52742
- East MolineGrades: 1-12 | 50 students
5323 180th Street N
East Moline, IL 61244
- SterlingGrades: 9-12 | 228 students
1101 W 23rd St
Sterling, IL 61081
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.