USDA Child Development Center
- The KinderCare Difference is our commitment to your child's future.
- With our experienced staff and innovative programs unlike any other, we provide your child with an unsurpassed learning experience.
- Your child will discover that learning is fun, while making new friends and building strong relationships with teachers who partner with you in your child's education.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
- Welcome to the USDA Child Development Center! USDA Child Development Center uses a proprietary educational program which provides unlimited opportunities for the development of the whole child. We offer a unique curriculum for every age level, centered around developmentally appropriate and fun activities encouraging children to develop physically, intellectually, emotionally, and socially. The USDA Child Development Center welcomes USDA, federal and community families.
- Our center focuses on safety and security with security guards and keypad entry. Our highly-qualified staff members trained in CPR & First Aid. We serve nutritious breakfasts, lunches, and snacks. Our emergency evacuation plan is posted and practiced once a month and includes fire drills.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30am to 6:30pm, M-F
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- WashingtonGrades: PK-K | 185 students
Po Box 37012 Nmnh Mrc 184
Washington, DC 20013
- WashingtonGrades: PK-8 | 213 students
210 South Carolina Avenue SE
Washington, DC 20003
- WashingtonGrades: NS-3 | 195 students
4880 Macarthur Blvd NW
Washington, DC 20007
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.