- The KinderCare Difference is our commitment to your child's future.
- With our experienced staff and innovative programs unlike any other, we provide your child with an unsurpassed learning experience.
- Your child will discover that learning is fun, while making new friends and building strong relationships with teachers who partner with you in your child's education.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
- Welcome to the USDA Child Development Center! USDA Child Development Center uses a proprietary educational program which provides unlimited opportunities for the development of the whole child. We offer a unique curriculum for every age level, centered around developmentally appropriate and fun activities encouraging children to develop physically, intellectually, emotionally, and socially. The USDA Child Development Center welcomes USDA, federal and community families.
- Our center focuses on safety and security with security guards and keypad entry. Our highly-qualified staff members trained in CPR & First Aid. We serve nutritious breakfasts, lunches, and snacks. Our emergency evacuation plan is posted and practiced once a month and includes fire drills.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30am to 6:30pm, M-F
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WashingtonGrades: PK-8 | 213 students
210 South Carolina Avenue SE
Washington, DC 20003
WashingtonGrades: NS-3 | 224 students
4880 Macarthur Blvd NW
Washington, DC 20007
WashingtonGrades: PK-K | 185 students
Po Box 37012 Nmnh Mrc 184
Washington, DC 20013
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.