The KinderCare Difference is our commitment to your child's future.
With our experienced staff and innovative programs unlike any other, we provide your child with an unsurpassed learning experience.
Your child will discover that learning is fun, while making new friends and building strong relationships with teachers who partner with you in your child's education.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the USDA Child Development Center! USDA Child Development Center uses a proprietary educational program which provides unlimited opportunities for the development of the whole child. We offer a unique curriculum for every age level, centered around developmentally appropriate and fun activities encouraging children to develop physically, intellectually, emotionally, and socially. The USDA Child Development Center welcomes USDA, federal and community families.
- Our center focuses on safety and security with security guards and keypad entry. Our highly-qualified staff members trained in CPR & First Aid. We serve nutritious breakfasts, lunches, and snacks. Our emergency evacuation plan is posted and practiced once a month and includes fire drills.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30am to 6:30pm, M-F
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for USDA Child Development Center?
The application deadline for USDA Child Development Center is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse USDA Child Development Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.