Tel: (423) 894-4220
- Valley Academy, an accredited school under the Tennessee Department of Education, serves both regular education and special education students in a structured environment.
- Valley Academy provides educational programming for Parkridge Valley residential patients.
- Valley Academy is staffed with a Director of Education/ Principal, two adolescent teachers, a latency age teacher, a full time educational liaison and a mental health technician.
- It is our intent to provide an equal educational opportunity to each child regardless of his/her age, race, handicap, religion, marital or parental status, national origin or sex.
- Valley Academy offers quality interim education programs designed to meet the unique needs of all children.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||64 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cleveland Grades: 4-12 | 16 students
1802 Lois St Se
Cleveland, TN 37311
(423) 478-1545 16.8 4-12
- Cleveland Grades: PK-12 | 111 students
138 Osment Rd Se
Cleveland, TN 37323
(423) 339-0999 21.3 PK-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?