- Valley Academy, an accredited school under the Tennessee Department of Education, serves both regular education and special education students in a structured environment.
- Valley Academy provides educational programming for Parkridge Valley residential patients.
- Valley Academy is staffed with a Director of Education/ Principal, two adolescent teachers, a latency age teacher, a full time educational liaison and a mental health technician.
- It is our intent to provide an equal educational opportunity to each child regardless of his/her age, race, handicap, religion, marital or parental status, national origin or sex.
- Valley Academy offers quality interim education programs designed to meet the unique needs of all children.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||64 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ChattanoogaGrades: PK-12 | 466 students
7815 Shallowford Rd
Chattanooga, TN 37421
- ClevelandGrades: PK-12 | 111 students
138 Osment Rd Se
Cleveland, TN 37323
- ClevelandGrades: 4-12 | 16 students
1802 Lois St Se
Cleveland, TN 37311