- The mission of Shenandoah Baptist Academy is to provide a high-quality, comprehensive academic program in a loving, Christian environment.
- The education of Shenandoah Baptist Academy's students is the responsibility of each parent.
- We accept the challenge and stand accountable to the parents for the influence we exert on their children.
- We are committed to provide an excellent educational program and to utilize the most appropriate curriculum and methods in order to establish a creative, supportive, and wholesome environment for our students.
- We recognize that each student has different learning styles, and it is our responsibility to provide each individual with the opportunity to develop the skills, knowledge, and attitudes needed to become a productive member of society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||111 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ClevelandGrades: 4-12 | 16 students
1802 Lois St Se
Cleveland, TN 37311
ClevelandGrades: PK-12 | 112 students
695 S Ocoee St
Cleveland, TN 37311
ClevelandGrades: PK-12 | 218 students
4995 N Lee Highway
Cleveland, TN 37312
ClevelandGrades: K-8 | 108 students
Po Box 700
Cleveland, TN 37364
ChattanoogaGrades: KG-12 | 64 students
2200 Morris Hill Rd
Chattanooga, TN 37421
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.