Valley Christian School
- Community Christian School is committed to educating the mind and touching the heart of students by upholding God's word as the standard for a lifetime of living and learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||170 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average ACT score||21|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,995|
|Tuition Notes||Fininacial Aid available. Discount for pastors and missionaries.|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Climbing, Cross Country, Rock Climbing, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Climbing, Cross Country,
Rock Climbing, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
ILead, Mission Trips
Arts and Music Programs:
Advanced Art, Choir, Drama
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Elementary Basketball, Elementary Cheerleading
- Valley Christian School is committed to educating the mind and touching the heart of students by upholding God's word as the standard for a lifetime of living and learning.
Profile last updated:
- People that viewed Valley Christian School also viewed these schools: Mountain Home Christian Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mountain Home Grades: NS-11 | 109 students
1989 Glenbriar Drive
Mountain Home, AR 72653
(870)424-6622 87 NS-11
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.