Victory Baptist Academy
- Victory Baptist Academy serves 20 students in grades 1-12 and is a member of the American Association of Christian Schools (AACS).
- The student:teacher of Victory Baptist Academy is 7:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Baptist.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||20 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bath Grades: 7-12 | 32 students
7320 Snell Hill Rd
Bath, NY 14810
(607) 776-5115 5.3 7-12
- Hornell Grades: K-7 | 91 students
27 Erie Ave
Hornell, NY 14843
(607) 324-5811 13.3 K-7
- Hornell Grades: PK-6 | 58 students
41 Genesee St.
Hornell, NY 14843 13.4 PK-6
- Painted Post Grades: K-8 | 64 students
22 John St
Painted Post, NY 14870
(607) 936-4656 18.6 K-8
- Alfred Grades: NS | 47 students
8 1/2 S. Main St.
Alfred, NY 14802
(607) 587-9334 19.9 NS
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.