Victory Baptist Academy
Tel: (817) 596-2711
Victory Baptist Academy Photo #2 - Our students enjoy learning new things each day! Victory Baptist Academy serves students in pre-kindergarten through grade 12.
Victory Baptist Academy Photo #3 - Students sharpen their skills through participation in various fine arts opportunities at VBA. Students can choose from drama, strings, choir, and piano.
Victory Baptist Academy Photo #4 - Our soccer team has been a welcome addition to our athletic department.
Victory Baptist Academy Photo #5 - At our annual Christmas program, students enjoy reminding everyone about why we celebrate Christmas.
Victory Baptist Academy Photo #6 - Chapel services are an important part of our school's culture. In this picture, Joel McClure (a favorite elementary chapel speaker) presents God's Word in a way that captures the attention of our students. Junior high and high school students have a separate chapel time together.
Victory Baptist Academy Photo #7 - We are thankful to have wonderful athletic facilities on campus. Our gym is home to 6 basketball teams and 2 volleyball teams.
Victory Baptist Academy Photo #8 - In this photo, our entire student body is praying over boxes that will be sent around the world in partnership with Operation Christmas Child. Our students love serving others through this ministry.
Victory Baptist Academy Photo #9 - VBA fields 6 basketball teams including girls varsity (pictured here) and boys varsity. The Lady Patriots basketball team enjoyed back to back trips to the state final four in 2013 and 2014. Also, the Lady Patriots Cross Country team was crowned state champions in 2013 and 2014!
- Victory Baptist Academy is accredited by the American Association of Christian Schools. At Victory Baptist Academy of Weatherford, TX, our students use the A Beka Book curriculum which, for more than three decades, has challenged students to excel in their academic endeavors by providing students with what has been called a traditional education.
- Our youngest students are taught phonics which provides them with a solid foundation for reading comprehension, spelling, and writing.
- Our elementary students gain a firm grasp of the facts of history and science while learning mathematical skills through constant repetition, and our secondary students benefit from a strong focus on grammar, history, math, and science.
- While traditional in scope, the A Beka Book curriculum also provides our students with a framework with which they can build a biblical worldview.
- At VBA, we desire our parents to play an active role in the education of their students, and our teachers are constantly communicating with parents so that goal is met.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||192 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(French Toast & Lands End)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition cost is an average. It will vary depending on the grade of your student.|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
American Christian Honor Society
Arts and Music Programs:
Private Piano and Strings Lessons, Strings Orchestra Grades 4-12
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Weatherford Grades: PK-12 | 317 students
2300 Ranger Hwy
Weatherford, TX 76088
(817) 341-0000 4.7 PK-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?