Victory Baptist Academy
Students sharpen their skills through participation in various fine arts opportunities at VBA. Students can choose from drama, strings, choir, and piano.
At our annual Christmas program, students enjoy reminding everyone about why we celebrate Christmas.
Chapel services are an important part of our school's culture. In this picture, Joel McClure (a favorite elementary chapel speaker) presents God's Word in a way that captures the attention of our students. Junior high and high school students have a separate chapel time together.
We are thankful to have wonderful athletic facilities on campus. Our gym is home to 6 basketball teams and 2 volleyball teams.
In this photo, our entire student body is praying over boxes that will be sent around the world in partnership with Operation Christmas Child. Our students love serving others through this ministry.
VBA fields 6 basketball teams including girls varsity (pictured here) and boys varsity. The Lady Patriots basketball team enjoyed back to back trips to the state final four in 2013 and 2014. Also, the Lady Patriots Cross Country team was crowned state champions in 2013 and 2014!
- Victory Baptist Academy is accredited by the American Association of Christian Schools. At Victory Baptist Academy of Weatherford, TX, our students use the A Beka Book curriculum which, for more than three decades, has challenged students to excel in their academic endeavors by providing students with what has been called a traditional education.
- Our youngest students are taught phonics which provides them with a solid foundation for reading comprehension, spelling, and writing.
- Our elementary students gain a firm grasp of the facts of history and science while learning mathematical skills through constant repetition, and our secondary students benefit from a strong focus on grammar, history, math, and science.
- While traditional in scope, the A Beka Book curriculum also provides our students with a framework with which they can build a biblical worldview.
- At VBA, we desire our parents to play an active role in the education of their students, and our teachers are constantly communicating with parents so that goal is met.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||170 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(French Toast & Lands End)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition cost is an average. It will vary depending on the grade of your student.|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Cross Country, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||American Christian Honor Society, Private Piano and Strings Lessons, Strings Orchestra Grades 4-12 American Christian Honor Society,
Private Piano and Strings Lessons,
Strings Orchestra Grades 4-12,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Willow ParkGrades: PK-12 | 452 students
4954 E. I-20 Service Rd. South
Willow Park, TX 76087
WeatherfordGrades: PK-12 | 289 students
111 E Columbia Street
Weatherford, TX 76086
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?