- Top Ranked TX School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 454 students
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Polo Shirts: Red/Navy, Pants/Skirts: Khaki/Navy
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
4-H Club, Academic Team, Mission Trips, Missions Outreach, National Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society, Robotics Club, Rotary Interact Club, Small Group Bible Study, Student Ambassadors, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Program, Choir, Drama Productions, Elementary Choir, Praise Band
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Bass Fishing Team
- Weatherford Christian School was founded in 2001 and is a non-denominational, Christ-centered, educational facility enrolling students in Pre-K through the 12th grade. Emphasizing personal development, WCS strives to provide an education of high academic quality and motivates each student to perform at his or her maximum potential.
- WCS is Dually-Accredited by National Christian School Association (NCSA) and Cognia. We are also recognized by the Texas Education Association (TEA).
- Our Campus is located at 2300 Ranger Hwy, just West of the Courthouse Square off of Ranger Hwy (about 6 mins from the Courthouse). Our campus serves Pre-Kindergarten through 12th grade.
- Please contact Tracy Garvin, our Director of Admissions, if you are interested in starting your child's educational journey with us. We offer Campus Tours daily!! Call today at 817-341-0000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Weatherford Christian School often compared to?
What is the acceptance rate of Weatherford Christian School?
What sports does Weatherford Christian School offer?
What is Weatherford Christian School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Weatherford Christian School?
Endorse Weatherford Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards