Vt Academy Of Science & Tech
- The Vermont Academy of Science and Technology (VAST) provides an opportunity for high school seniors with a strong interest and ability in science and math to complete their senior year at Vermont Tech.
- Recognized by the state of Vermont as an approved independent high school, the program awards high school diplomas.
- Additionally, because Vermont state law allows VAST students to transfer Vermont Tech credits back to their sending high schools, the students may receive a second high school diploma from that school.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades 12|
|Total Students||44 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 9%
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- East Randolph Grades: 3-12 | 20 students
579 Vermont Route 14 South
East Randolph, VT 05041
(802)728-8396 2 3-12
- Randolph Grades: 1-9 | 21 students
106 Hebard Hill Road
Randolph, VT 05060
(802)728-3636 2.6 1-9
- Chelsea Grades: 3-6 | 18 students
331 Vt Rt 110
Chelsea, VT 05038
(802)685-4458 6.1 3-6
- Vershire Grades: 11 | 45 students
151 Mountain School Rd
Vershire, VT 05079
(802)685-4520 12.4 11
- Sharon Grades: 7-12 | 161 students
6704 Vt Route 14 & 79 Vt Route 13
Sharon, VT 05065
(802)763-2500 12.7 7-12
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.