- Top Ranked VT School
- Grades: 7-12
- Enrollment: 161 students
- Yearly Tuition: $15,930
- Average class size: 28 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Community Service, Dartmouth Model UN Conference, FIRST Robotics Team, Prom Committe, Yearbook
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Ski and Snowboard Club
- The community and student focused curriculum at The Sharon Academy is founded on the belief that all students have the potential to change their own lives as well as their communities. Therefore, community is woven into all of our activities: academic, athletic, dramatic, and artistic. Students are not only expected to participate and speak up in the decision making process at school, they are also encouraged to take responsibility for enhancing their own education. From independent studies, to junior and senior exhibition projects, to student driven extracurricular activities, and student-taught electives, TSA students are independent, innovative, and engaged.
- "Our students remind us daily that the operative word in education is learning not teaching. Learning is the thoughtful, creative and intelligent activity of learners. Learners make learning." - Michael Livingston, Head of School
- TSA offers a remarkably affordable private school education. 83% of our students are publicly funded from their town, while the remainder choose to attend TSA over their locally available option.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Sharon Academy cost?
What sports does Sharon Academy offer?
What is Sharon Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Sharon Academy?
Endorse Sharon Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards