- The Wassell Academy is a non-denominational Christian program of education that specializes in the teaching of children in a small classroom environment with individualized instruction and a positive reinforcement/discipline system.
- Here each child is challenged at his/her own developmental level, regardless of chronological age.
- This program is beneficial for all students, including those whose academic success is compromised in the classroom due to learning differences and attention problems.
- The goal of the Wassell Academy curriculum is to develop competent young adults who experience the joy of learning and become independent, life-long learners.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||31 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Las Vegas Grades: NS-8 | 965 students
3275 Red Rock St.
Las Vegas, NV 89146
(702) 362-1180 0.9 NS-8
- Las Vegas Grades: NS-K | 48 students
3412 S Decatur
Las Vegas, NV 89102
(702) 475-8348 2.5 NS-K
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.