The staff at KinderCare would like you to know that we have a combined experience of over 150 years in the Early Childhood Education field.
Many of our teachers have received college degrees and more are planning to graduate in the near future with college degrees or with a Child Development Associate's Credential.
The staff members at KinderCare on West A take their careers seriously and is continuously seeking more education and training each year by completing classes for Continuing Education Credits.
We strive to stay in tune with the best practices for educating and taking care of your children everyday.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to West A Street KinderCare in Lincoln, Nebraska. We would love for your family to come take a tour of our learning center. We offer a fun and exciting curriculum that has been developed by experts in the Early Childhood Education field. Our philosophy rests firmly on developing the whole child, so every activity is planned to do just that from Infants to School Age children. Our qualified and dedicated teachers strive to instill a love of learning in every child so s/he can reach his or her fullest potential. Our staff has the education, experience and passion to make sure these years are the best years possible for your family.
- The health and safety of the children and the families we serve is very important to us at KinderCare. Our center has a keypad entry system at the main entrance;Families are given an entrance code but visitors must ring the doorbell for entrance. Parents are welcome to visit their child at anytime. We have all visitors check in at the front desk before entering our classrooms. If a visitor is picking up a child with parental consent we require photo identification prior to releasing the child to the visitor. Our center also offers the closed classroom concept for added security meaning that each class has its own room and door. Our playgrounds are secured with a tall wooden privacy fence that is locked at all times. Also, all of our staff mambers have a certification in CPR and First Aid.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Spanish
- Enrollment: Min Age - 6 Weeks, Max Age - 12 Year-Olds
- NACCRRA - Military program and CCA
- Infant Programs (6 Weeks – 1 Year), Toddler Programs (1 – 2 Years), Discovery Preschool Programs (2 – 3 Years), Preschool Programs (3 – 4 Years), Prekindergarten Programs (4 – 5 Years), Before and After School Programs (5–12 Years), Summer Programs (preschool, prekindergarten, and school-age)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for West A Street KinderCare?
The application deadline for West A Street KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse West A Street KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.