West Main KinderCare
- The teachers and staff at Kalamazoo KinderCare are passionate about the children and the families.
- In our center you will find many long term teachers.
- The majority of our teachers have their Childhood Development Associate's while others hold degrees in related fields.
- Our company supports our desire to grow as educators, providing us with biannual opportunities to grow as educators.
- At KinderCare, we all share the same passion-providing a nurturing environment.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to West Main KinderCare located in Kalamazoo, MI. near Western Michigan University. We believe there is nothing more important then developing the whole child and creating a world of learners.
- Our center offers a secured entrance with a keypad entry system, fenced playgrounds, and of our staff members are trained with CPR and First Aid certifications.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Arabic
- State assistance, NACCRA, DHS Drop in and Part time available for all ages and would be 5 hours or less
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kalamazoo Grades: K-10 | 50 students
1601 Nichols Rd
Kalamazoo, MI 49006
(269)342-8943 0.9 K-10
- Kalamazoo Grades: 9-12 | 317 students
2121 Stadium Dr
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
(269)381-2250 1.8 9-12
- Kalamazoo Grades: PK-12 | 187 students
6312 Quail Run Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49009
(269)372-1400 2.3 PK-12
- Kalamazoo Grades: K-11 | 35 students
700 Fletcher Ave
Kalamazoo, MI 49006
(269)383-0505 2.6 K-11
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.