West Main KinderCare
Tel: (269) 385-0115
The teachers and staff at Kalamazoo KinderCare are passionate about the children and the families.
In our center you will find many long term teachers.
The majority of our teachers have their Childhood Development Associate's while others hold degrees in related fields.
Our company supports our desire to grow as educators, providing us with biannual opportunities to grow as educators.
At KinderCare, we all share the same passion-providing a nurturing environment.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to West Main KinderCare located in Kalamazoo, MI. near Western Michigan University. We believe there is nothing more important then developing the whole child and creating a world of learners.
- Our center offers a secured entrance with a keypad entry system, fenced playgrounds, and of our staff members are trained with CPR and First Aid certifications.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Arabic
- State assistance, NACCRA, DHS Drop in and Part time available for all ages and would be 5 hours or less
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school and preschool to West Main KinderCare is Reformed Heritage Christian School (1.0 miles away)
The nearest elementary school is Kalamazoo Sda Junior Academy (0.9 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kalamazoo Grades: K-8 | 24 students
1601 Nichols Rd
Kalamazoo, MI 49006
(269) 342-8943 0.9 K-8
- Kalamazoo Grades: PK-12 | 37 students
700 Fletcher Avenue
Kalamazoo, MI 49006
(269) 383-0505 1 PK-12
- Kalamazoo Grades: 9-12 | 317 students
2121 Stadium Dr
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
(269) 381-2250 1.8 9-12
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.