Western Heights Christian School
- Western Heights Christian School admits students of any race, color, and national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally afforded or made available to the students at the school.
- It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, athletics, and other school administered programs.
- We use a curriculum called “A BEKA” in our classrooms that has been developed through 50 years of classroom experience at Pensacola Christian Academy.
- A Beka is firmly grounded in the Word of God and has had an extremely positive response from our children, who learn at a fascinating level.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||136 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 51%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Western Heights Christian School is Abundant Life Christian School (0.7 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Albuquerque Grades: K-7 | 12 students
2530 Blake Rd Sw
Albuquerque, NM 87105
(505)873-5287 1.8 K-7
- Albuquerque Grades: PK-8 | 76 students
6330 Riverside Plaza Lane NW,Ste.200
Albuquerque, NM 87120
(505)352-2628 2.1 PK-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.