Western Heights Christian School
Tel: (505) 247-2079
- Western Heights Christian School admits students of any race, color, and national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally afforded or made available to the students at the school.
- It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, athletics, and other school administered programs.
- We use a curriculum called “A BEKA” in our classrooms that has been developed through 50 years of classroom experience at Pensacola Christian Academy.
- A Beka is firmly grounded in the Word of God and has had an extremely positive response from our children, who learn at a fascinating level.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||120 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 52%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Western Heights Christian School is Abundant Life Christian School (0.7 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Albuquerque Grades: K-12 | 32 students
601 86th St Sw
Albuquerque, NM 87121
(505) 839-1063 1.5 K-12
- Albuquerque Grades: 1-9 | 7 students
2530 Blake Rd Sw
Albuquerque, NM 87105
(505) 873-5287 1.8 1-9
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.