Our staff is commited to providing quailty care for each of our families.
We want to make sure each child in our care is educated, loved and develop social skills.
At this center our teachers have over 50 years combined experience in Education! Please take a moment to meet each of them!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 32 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Thank you for your interest in our quality NECPA accredited childcare program! I hope to do the best to answer your questions and calm any concerns you may have as you embark on a wonderful journey in your child's education. KinderCare has been family known for over 35 years and the Wheaton location was opened in 1990! We believe in providing a fun, safe, and nurturing environment with a strong foundation in curriculum. For your convenience, we serve children ages six weeks to 12 years and are open from 6:15 a.m.-6:15 p.m. We also offer private tutoring classes, Preschool programs, Private Kindergarten, and transportation to local schools.
- 100% of our staff is CPR and First Aid certified and maintains the highest commitment to cleanliness in the classrooms. Our unique open classroom structure provides for the ultimate whole child experience by allowing teachers to collaborate throughout the day. This collaboration also helps ease the possible stress of transitioning from classroom to classroom because the children are familiar with the surrounding teachers and children.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:15 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
- IDHS and DCFS, as well as YWCA.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Wheaton KinderCare?
The application deadline for Wheaton KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Wheaton KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
What Is Praxis?
Praxis is part of the teacher licensing process many states require.
September 30, 2022Student Health Records: Vaccinations
Most parents have questions about vaccinations. We look at the big picture and offer some sources for you to do your own research.