Our staff is commited to providing quailty care for each of our families.
We want to make sure each child in our care is educated, loved and develop social skills.
At this center our teachers have over 50 years combined experience in Education! Please take a moment to meet each of them!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 32 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Thank you for your interest in our quality NECPA accredited childcare program! I hope to do the best to answer your questions and calm any concerns you may have as you embark on a wonderful journey in your child's education. KinderCare has been family known for over 35 years and the Wheaton location was opened in 1990! We believe in providing a fun, safe, and nurturing environment with a strong foundation in curriculum. For your convenience, we serve children ages six weeks to 12 years and are open from 6:15 a.m.-6:15 p.m. We also offer private tutoring classes, Preschool programs, Private Kindergarten, and transportation to local schools.
- 100% of our staff is CPR and First Aid certified and maintains the highest commitment to cleanliness in the classrooms. Our unique open classroom structure provides for the ultimate whole child experience by allowing teachers to collaborate throughout the day. This collaboration also helps ease the possible stress of transitioning from classroom to classroom because the children are familiar with the surrounding teachers and children.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:15 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
- IDHS and DCFS, as well as YWCA.
Endorse Wheaton KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.