Tel: (630) 681-8481
- Chesterbrook Academy's Our preschools, elementary and middle schools build the solid academic foundation students need for future success.
- In our schools, classes are led by dedicated, caring teachers who value open communication with parents.
- Using our Links to Learning curriculum, our preschools offer the perfect balance of learning and play, combining structured learning experiences with play activities designed for each developmental stage.
- We link parents to their child's classroom experiences by providing a monthly summary of their child's work and suggestions to continue the learning at home.
- Our elementary and middle schools provide a challenging and robust curriculum, innovative instruction, and a vibrant school community.
- Our students are academically successful and capable of transferring their knowledge and skills to new challenges.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||46 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.