St. James The Apostle School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 252 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,400
- Average class size: 23 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- St. James the Apostle Catholic School (Preschool through 8th grade) has dedicated itself to being a leader in academics, technology and strives to display the highest traditions and standards of the Catholic Church.
- St. James the Apostle has a rich tradition of academic excellence based in Catholic values and morals.
- St. James the Apostle school is committed to the purpose of a Christian education and leads our student body to the St. James Way: Faith, Academics and Character.
- Our school strives to provide each child with a challenging academic program rooted in the beliefs, values and traditions of Catholic Christianity; to guide each child in acquiring skills, virtues and habits required for effective service to God, self and humanity; to enable each child to fully discover and develop his or her God given ability; to promote involvement between home and school to further the shared role of education between parents, guardians and teachers; and to recognize the role of school in the light of the ministry of education professed by the St. James parish community.
- We invite you to "Come See the Difference"
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. James The Apostle School cost?
St. James The Apostle School's tuition is approximately $5,400 for private students.
What sports does St. James The Apostle School offer?
St. James The Apostle School offers 4 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cross Country, Track and Field and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for St. James The Apostle School?
The application deadline for St. James The Apostle School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. James The Apostle School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards