Glen Ellyn KinderCare
Glen Ellyn KinderCare Photo #2 - Our Toddler classroom provides various opportunities to discover new concepts and skills. Our monthly themes include emotions, imagination and concepts that relate to the world around your growing Toddler.
Glen Ellyn KinderCare Photo #3 - Our Discovery Preschool classroom helps your 2 year old master important learning concepts, while exploring their surroundings in small and large group experiences.
Glen Ellyn KinderCare Photo #4 - We offer a 5 year old curriculum that builds upon the concepts learned in PreKindergarten and prepares children for that big step into Kindergarten. Your child will have a full day of learning reading, language, math, arts, science and physical fitness concepts to encourage a lifelong love of learning.
- At this center our teachers have over 100 years of combined experience in Education! We are also proud to announce that our School Age teacher Ms. Maria, won the 2014 Knowledge Universe 'Early Childhood Educator of the Year' award! Take a moment to meet everyone!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||65 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to KinderCare Glen Ellyn! We have a very passionate and tenured team of educators, with over 100 years of combined experience! We achieved recognition for the Illinois Gold Circle of Quality and our NAEYC Accreditation! We are also proud to declare that our School Age teacher Ms. Maria, won the KinderCare Education 'Early Childhood Educator of the Year Award' for 2014! Our enriched classrooms, which include Preschool and Prekindergarten, offer a wide range of learning opportunities that will allow your child's imagination to soar! Stop in today and see for yourself!
- Here at KinderCare Glen Ellyn we have a First Aid & CPR certified staff member in the building at all times. Ms. Kayla, our Health and Safety coordinator checks our center to ensure that all proper safety measures are in place and that our staff is up to date on all safety procedures, such as Safe Sleep for Infants. Our front door has a key pad entry which only allows parents and guardians access into the building. Our playground areas are completely fenced in for the safety and security of the children in our care.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: German
- Childcare assistance through YWCA, Day Care Action for Children
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glen Ellyn Grades: NS-8 | 242 students
490 S Park Blvd
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
(630)469-8060 1 NS-8
- Downers Grove Grades: K | 119 students
3400 Lacey Rd
Downers Grove, IL 60515
(630)852-0250 1.4 K
- Lisle Grades: PK-K | 49 students
4622 Lacey Ave
Lisle, IL 60532
(630)493-0147 2.2 PK-K
- Wheaton Grades: NS-PK | 32 students
100 E Loop Rd
Wheaton, IL 60189
(630)690-4848 2.3 NS-PK
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.