Whispering Oak Montessori Academy
- Whispering Oak Montessori Academy offers each child a rich, nurturing and exciting learning environment firmly grounded in the Montessori Method.
- Students from the ages of 6 weeks to 6 years of age are encouraged to grow to their full potential in a program designed to educate the whole child.
- Music, dance, art, physical education and foreign language experiences in Spanish, French and Mandarin complement our rich academic curriculum.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please call our Admin Office at 916-7228118 for information.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Shima Daniels|
|Admissions Associate||Veronica Roth|
- Whispering Oak Montessori Academy is the realization of a long-held dream by Owner and Director Shima Daniels. The ultimate goal at Whispering Oak is to educate the whole child by offering each student a stimulating experience using the Montessori Method. Coupled with the excellent Montessori curriculum are enriching experiences in music, art, dance, and physical education, all of these taught by community experts in their fields.
- Whispering Oak Montessori Academy offers parents three
different program options:
- Half Day (8:30am to 12:30pm)
- Extended Day (7:30am to 3:00pm)
- Full Day (7:30am to 5:30pm)
- Each program is offered for 2, 3 or 5 days per week at two of our three levels: Infant (6 wks to 17 mos.), Toddlers (18 mo to 3 yrs), Primary (3 to 5 yrs). Our PreK/K program (5 to 6.5 yrs) is a 5 day per week Extended Day program only in order to fully prepare young scholars for their eventual transition into Kindergarten and Elementary programs.
- All our programs include fees for visiting music/art/phys ed programs as well as morning and afternoon snacks and freshly prepared hot daily lunch.
- At every age level our dedicated, loving and highly trained staff work with parents to help each child through developmental milestones including potty training, self care skills and each child's growing independence.
Profile last updated:
Here is an overview of the private school admissions process, as well as the steps needed to find the right private school for your child.
What do teachers earn? Teachers' salaries vary from state to state, indeed, from school to school.
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.