Whittier Adventist Elm School
- We are a private K-8 accredited Christian school providing children with an education for today and forever with Jesus.
- We are open for you! Come on by and visit us.
- We may be the school for your child. School starts August 18 this year! Registration August 16.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-8|
|Total Students||14 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||7 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,575|
|Tuition Notes||We are willing to divide payments into 10 or 11 monthly payments|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Daniel Weston|
- School starts Monday-Thursday at 8:15 and ends at 3:15. Fridays, we start at 8:15 and close at 12:30. Daycare is available till 5:30. We have a hot lunch program.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Whittier Grades: K | 20 students
13841 Christine Dr
Whittier, CA 90605
(562)696-5114 0.4 K
- Whittier Grades: PK-2 | 56 students
9920 Mills Ave
Whittier, CA 90604
(562)941-0245 0.9 PK-2
- Whittier Grades: NS-PK | 64 students
10005 S. Cole Rd
Whittier, CA 90603
(562)698-1027 1.2 NS-PK
- Whittier Grades: PK-K | 30 students
15215 Janine Dr
Whittier, CA 90605 1.2 PK-K
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.