Faith Lutheran Church & School
- Faith Lutheran School is an extension of the ministry and mission of Faith Lutheran Church, which encourages growth of responsible Christian citizens and adults.
- Faith Lutheran Church and School sees man as God's foremost creation, redeemed by Jesus' death and resurrection, and empowered by the Holy Spirit through faith in Jesus Christ "to go and make disciples of all nations".
- Our Lord has given us the means for fulfilling this "Great Commission", namely to baptize and to teach all He has commanded.
- Students at Faith have the opportunity to study God's Word daily and to see dedicated teachers modeling the Christian life.
- In partnership with parents, the purpose of Faith Lutheran School is to educate the whole child spiritually, intellectually, socially, emotionally, and physically, to help him/her learn a wide variety of skills in a Christ-centered and safe learning environment.
- We provide Christian Education as an alternative choice for parents in the Church and community to educate their children and to allow families to interact as Christians, citizens, and individuals.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||56 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Whittier Grades: PK-8 | 267 students
11537 Grovedale Drive
Whittier, CA 90604
(562)694-1879 2.4 PK-8
- Whittier Grades: NS-8
7106 Sorensen Ave
Whittier, CA 90606
(562)693-3746 2.8 NS-8
- Whittier Grades: PK-K | 13 students
14121 Coteau Dr
Whittier, CA 90604
(562)944-5210 1.4 PK-K
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.