Eagle Nest Preschool, Toddler & Infant Center
- We are a Family ran business that loves working with children.
- We have open up a new location in Whittier that is doing infant, preschool, and afterschool care from 7:00am-5:30pm.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-5|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||101 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- We have two Preschool Locations:
- La Mirada 562-944-8381
- Whittier 562-903-1460
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Downey Grades: NS-1 | 180 students
10441 Lakewood Blvd.
Downey, CA 90241
(562)862-5949 6 NS-1
- Downey Grades: NS-12 | 797 students
12808 Woodruff Avenue
Downey, CA 90242
(562)803-4076 5.1 NS-12
- Whittier Grades: PK-8 | 267 students
11537 Grovedale Drive
Whittier, CA 90604
(562)694-1879 2.9 PK-8
- Whittier Grades: PK-2 | 56 students
9920 Mills Ave
Whittier, CA 90604
(562)941-0245 2.9 PK-2
Nearby Homes for Sale
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.