Here at KinderCare Cerritos we are a very knowledgeable team.
We are fun, loving and have a true passion for children! We have a great understanding of the developmental milestones each and every child should be meeting at an appropriate stage in their lives.
We are looking forward to being a part of your family, and watching your child grow while you are here with us.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 66 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare Cerritos. We are known for providing a loving and warm environment that you will experience as soon as you come through our front door. Our curriculum engages the whole child so not only are they learning academics but they are learning the social emotional skills to continue their educational journey. We are looking forward to meeting you and your family. Please feel free to call to schedule a tour of our center so we can answer any questions you may have and get your child's education started today.
- Here at KinderCare Cerritos it is my number one priority to make sure that children are in a safe, clean, healthy environment. To help ensure this for parents we have daily sign-in and out procedures, strict parent/guardian identification release procedures, pin coded entrance, daily classroom observations for safe and age appropriate toys, weekly safety protocol practices, and monthly disaster drills. Plus our daily cleanliness and maintenance schedules leave nothing at all to chance for each and every child here in our center. '“ Pam G. Health & Safety Coordinator
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Children's Home Society
Endorse Cerritos KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.