Around The World Children Center
- At Around The World Children Center, Our facility offers large and spacious classrooms with safety cameras that monitor the classrooms 24 hours per day.
- We are currently enrolling students for our 2012/2013 academic school year.
- Our curriculum offers individualized programs to meet your child's needs.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-1|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||180 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- At Around The World Children Center, Our facility offers large and spacious classrooms with safety cameras that monitor the classrooms 24 hours per day. We are currently enrolling students for our 20012/2013 academic school year. Our curriculum offers individualized programs to meet your child's needs.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Downey Grades: NS-12 | 797 students
12808 Woodruff Avenue
Downey, CA 90242
(562)803-4076 2 NS-12
- Downey Grades: K-5 | 106 students
8033 3rd St
Downey, CA 90241
(562)861-1499 1 K-5
- Bell Gardens Grades: PK-K | 31 students
6714 Pine Ave
Bell Gardens, CA 90201
(323)560-8520 4.6 PK-K
- La Mirada Grades: NS-5 | 101 students
14340 Valley View Avenue
La Mirada, CA 90638
(562)944-8381 6 NS-5
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.