- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 172 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,200
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Plymouth Christian School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
Academics and Faculty
Preschoolers wear comfortable casual clothing. Elementary wears uniform M-TH and can opt for DOLLAR DRESS FRIDAYS when casual clothing is allowed.
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
We offer S.T.E.A.M. electives as part of our educational day.
- Plymouth Christian School is entering our 65th year of offering Christian education to families here in Whittier, and the surrouding cities. While many Christian schools have had to close permanently, Plymouth has been blessed to remain open, even through the recent pandemic. We currently serve 205 families and offer classes from 2yrs-6th grade. Plymouth was awarded PRIVATE SCHOOL of the YEAR 2021 here in Whittier. We strive to maintain a small loving family atmosphere. We are a gated secure campus where children can thrive spiritually, acaemically, socially and physically. We invite you to visit our website at www.plymouthchristianschool.org to take a virtual tour and get the latest information on what's happening in each of our classes. If you are interested in speaking with someone about enrollment in preschool or elementary, please give us a call at (562) 695-0745 M-F from 8am-3:30pm. We look forward to speaking with you.
- Mrs. Johnson
- School Administrator
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Plymouth Christian School cost?
Does Plymouth Christian School offer a summer program?
What is Plymouth Christian School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Plymouth Christian School?
View the Plymouth Christian School yearly calendar below.
Endorse Plymouth Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards